Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Covering Distance

Why is social interaction so fleeting. I am no stranger to this. Ever since I returned I keep telling myself that I need to write a response to my relatives in San Fransisco. I am neglecting a bond that grew over a short time and from the letters I have received I can tell that they think that I don't care for communication with them anymore. Communication is so important in so many different types of relationships. I know I need to work on it. I also know that I need to figure out how to fix some damaged relationships with people I have considered friends but lack the confirmation of a true friendship. Maybe tomorrow morning I should just sit down and take the time to write a couple letters. I have the stamps and the envelopes so really I have no excuse to why I should continue to neglect what I want so much to do.

1 comment:

  1. Do it. No fun until those letters are sent mister!

    Oh man, I sound like my mom.

    ReplyDelete