Well, I have finally decided to use this short time to wind down and take care of a few things I have been neglecting before having my drill date and starting work. Granted money has left us with really no other option than to quit driving around the country-side for a little while. Seeing family members and friends definitely was fun but if all the events didn't happen within a couple months after I returned I would not have complained. Then again a larger chunk of the small amount of saved up money did go towards our new used-vehicle. Now to consider spending more money to register the Blazer, Blue Buick, and Motorcycle (Switching states).
In other news, I have a Hospital visit tomorrow with the VA to go over my claims. It consists of three 15 minute visits that are scheduled one after the other. I guess it will be quick. The full exams for health and dental are yet to be scheduled. I am hoping that these appointments do not find themselves in the way of my work schedule.
Boo end of running about. Yay making monies again! *heart*
ReplyDelete