Well, the 30-Day didn't turn out to be completely horrible. Kat was able to meet with some wives and I was able to visit some people that I actually wanted to visit with. I also was able to mostly avoid the people I didn't want to talk with or even see. My down attitude turned around quickly as I met so many others that were happy. I figured that was going to happen. I would say the atmosphere overall was joyous which definitely made the trip much better...even though we arrived 1 hour late because of the 2 hour detour extravaganza. Next time we will be taking the old way back instead of the suggested way.
In other news, I am set up with physical therapy for my shoulder/ankle. I was told at the assessment that I have some arthritis setting in inside my right foot and potentially in my shoulder which also may have a slight case of tendinitis. Fun stuff. At least I found that I can be put on orders for today's visit which means I can be paid for going to an appointment. Overall I enjoy going there because it gives me a chance to put some smiles on a few people I don't normally see.
Well that's good news! It's always nice to get paid for things like that. :)
ReplyDelete