Sunday, June 13, 2010
The 30 Day
The day is finally upon me where I must once again cut my hair and put on the uniform. As I go through my military e-mails I can't help but feel a sense of hatred toward the unit and all of the rank. Maybe it has something to do with them never working so hard to answer my questions or completely ignoring them all together. However, when they need something of me it is super urgent and they will fight tooth and nail until they get a response. The higher rank also has a tendency to be moody and very self-serving. Soon I will pull out the razor and find my uniform. Then wake up Katrina and drive to this less than thrilling event. I feel I made the right choice to leave this unit and will be happy once my military contract ends and real life can begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go real life!
ReplyDelete