Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ta Da

With the slight hand of a magician I pull out a blog from the depths of my top hat!

Been a while so I will do a quick list of updates:

School: Busy, battling procrastination but feeling like I am starting to win...slowly

Work: Tiresome, took PTO off Monday to work on some homework and finish closet

Projects: Closet finished, now need to organize the office so I can focus on homework without the distraction of another person, finally hooked home theater system into TV but still need to run cables around room for surround sound, have extra wood for "Litter box House" not sure when I will start that project, planning on running internet outer back into main room for ease of access for XBox Live (cable will be packaged with surround sound speaker cables), need to work on giving belongings to some charity to lighten amount of stuff we have before winter so we may possibly fit car in garage, et cetera.

Well-Being: Been feeling kind of sore and run down...soreness possibly due to a dead bolt issue causing me to utilize the balcony instead of the front door, had head cold over weekend but now just back to allergies, hoping to catch up with school enough to where I can make it to the gym

Repairs: Deadbolt fixed, sink and dishwasher issue result of garbage disposal issue, garbage disposal fixed, kitchen light fixed (Yay! We have light again!)

Big News Not Me: Will and Mary Jo left for Austria (I have a secondary clock on my computer so I know what time it is there...tee hee)and seem to adjusting well. Their dorm is slightly bigger than Katrina's apartment was in Japan.

That is it for now. Maybe once I am organized I will be able to do one of these each day so as not to have such strange posts...not to say that my normal posts are normal.

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for doing stuff! And, nice new blog layout. It's pretty. I like playing with the fish.

    School and work seem to be cohabitation. Hopefully that continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I do like it as well. There is some depth and emotion.

    ReplyDelete