Wednesday, January 26, 2011

[Insert Title Here]

So I have trying to wait until I finish a blog before I type the title....much like I write my papers. However, I have noticed that by the time I reach the end of my post I tend to forget to actually title the piece. This normally wouldn't create an issue and most often results in the piece being labeled automatically with (No Title), as when my blog imports to Facebook. Oddly, my blog woks differently in that when a post has no title given it will fill the title space with as much of the text from the post as possible. Microsoft Word does this same kind of thing. I am going to my best to remember to title because not only does it slightly bug me but it is makes the titles in the archives look a bit silly.

In other news, it has been warming up here to the point where some of the snow actually melted.

1 comment:

  1. Huh, that's an odd design choice. Crazy blog peoples... unless...

    IT'S RUNNING WORD BEHIND THE SCENES!! RUN!!!

    ReplyDelete