I have entered the library and found a nice quiet and relaxing place. In the background I can hear the hum the of electric fireplace next to me and the occasionally stomps of people as they enter from the snowy exterior. I came here mainly to charge my computer after my last media class but instead found a serene place in which I may frequent. I am seated at a table with a fireplace to my right and three large picture windows to my front. I can just watch the occurrences between people as well as the stillness of the nature in the courtyard in which I overlook.
Which brings me to the fact that I need to write more. One of my textbooks suggests we have a journal in which we try to write at least once a day. Our entries are not necessarily suppose to simply list our daily events but instead be host to ideas, thoughts, lists, experimental writing, and accounts of people that we observe in everyday life. To keep myself from writing about me too often in that journal I am going type more often on this blog. Tuesday and Thursdays I am definitely planning on taking advantage of this location and the 45 minute block I have between classes.
I think I am fairly decided that, when this next lease is up, I will be moving to either a different one bedroom or two with no additional roommates. I have 9 months starting next month. I like the location of our current place because of its proximity to pretty much everything but the neighborhood isn't the best. Where ever I choose I am going to follow the same plan in choosing somewhere that is somewhere between all my needs so I can bike/run/roller blade when the temperature is nice. Which brings me to the next quick point...sort of.
I am really looking forward to spring cleaning this year. Not because of the usual reason (collecting "useful" junk from others) but because we are actually going to be the ones ridding ourselves of useful junk. That will not only make it better for moving but also help us if we want to do any world traveling in the future. Then we can have a somewhat smaller storage unit that isn't piled up to the ceiling with boxes.
Well, off to class!
There's such a nice place on NDSU's campus?! Man, I should have got out more!
ReplyDelete