Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It is Official

Every class has at least one person I recognize from previous endeavors. It is kind of neat in a way. Another neat thing is that I am in a class that had a prerequisite that I didn't even know about. One prerequisite was to have taken English 120. The other, unknown to me, was to be a junior in standing. Luckily, I have all those credits from majors before me that has helped me to reach such a status.

One thing I keep forgetting to post about is the excitement of not ordering books. I didn't order books this semester and planned on just walking down and searching for the books myself. Never has such an adventure been made in a bookstore by me. There were people all over basically tripping over each other like it was Black Friday and the books were free to grab. The best part was hunting down your book and determining which shelf contained the books that the tags allured to. Also, luckily I had previously written the class numbers down since classes had multiple stacks with each one being for a specific class number. All in all, I felt fairly victorious as I walked out of the store being only short by one workbook that is yet to be stocked.

1 comment:

  1. I've never understood enforced prerequisites. Seems like if you can handle the course you should be able to take the course!

    ReplyDelete