Wednesday, April 6, 2011

YouTube

I am not sure if it is the name I chose or some other factor but after two days my empty YouTube channel already has 32 views and one random subscription.  The only activity I have done with that YouTube account was to subscribe to channels that my other account had, add a simple profile picture, and create my own background.

On my way back from school this morning I had an idea pop into my head of what I could post as far as videos.  I wanted to spend time inventing and discovering (for example how to make a lock...but begin with wooden locks and the only research that I would do would be from what I already know or what I discover through the creation process).  So I figured, what could be more fun and original than recording my discoveries and sharing them with the world.  Of course I would have to plan out an entertaining way to capture the audiences attention but if I can keep my creativity and fascination with the subject flowing then maybe I could apply for a YouTube partnership and make a little money on the side to help pay for supplies.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, YouTube partnership. Maybe your audience would like some wonderful videos of wood dinosaurs? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure if I start his thing going that we may be able to work some sort of collaboration. :)

    ReplyDelete