Friday, April 9, 2010

A Busy Return

So much to do and the hours fly by so fast. Trying to squeeze the contents of a house into a tiny apartment is no small feat. With a storage unit of boxes left and the apartment a mess from previously opened boxes one can only wonder if it is possible. Most likely I will have to get rid of a lot of furniture. That in itself won't be too difficult since well over half of the furniture we have was found and free. What does one do with it though. It would be easy to save it and store it for someone else to use but it would be just as easy to toss it out and pretend like it never existed. Either way I can't really do too much at the moment since I lack the truck or the trailer to move the larger pieces from the storage.

All in all I await the day that all the boxes are unpacked and I can actually conduct an accurate budget with a normal monthly routine. Granted, with all he traveling I have been doing recently that also needs to cool down for a return to normal to be possible.

1 comment:

  1. It is a little weird that the "cool off" months are probably jam packed with people wanting to see you.

    I never thought of that.

    You can't come over any more.

    :D

    ReplyDelete