I have been accepted as a student once again. I received my re-acceptance letter from NDSU on Saturday. The route I have chosen is going to be long and tough but if I succeed it will be well worth it for the future of my family to come. I am going for the architecture degree, which in itself will be quite challenging. My first year back is a sort of review year. After that year the department decides if I can continue or not. They usually have about 160-175 applicants and they only accept around 54. The cut-off GPA is only a 3.3 but after the shenanigans I pulled my last semester at NDSU I am really going to have to dedicate myself. I have a few classes that I received an F for that I can retake to bring my GPA back up from the current 2.865. It will be close but I have faith in myself and my abilities. I know that I can do anything if I dedicate myself. I also have my heart back so as long as I continue to keep my aim high I will succeed. Now to convince my Architecture adviser that I can do it.
In other news: Project 1 pass, Project 2 fail, now throwing away scrap that I could now use for the wood projects I had in mind.
I've been having issues with double... or triple posting lately.
ReplyDeleteDO IT!
ReplyDeletelol...I noticed.
ReplyDeleteDoing it!