Well, I was not able to sit in my favorite NDSU place and write today due to some errands I had to run in between classes. I did stop by quickly as I almost forgot about what I had to do. Unfortunately, I noticed more people have discovered the location. More specifically, two people have discovered the two tables that have the best view through the large picture windows. I was sad for a moment as I begrudgingly sat at a high table some twenty or so feet from my original spot(s). Then I was blanketed by the warmth of sweet release when I realized I had to be somewhere and as such did not have to sit in torture. All and all it was a good day. To add onto that, it was pretty much over 20 degrees Fahrenheit all day and later in the evening the fire alarms went off in our building because someone burnt their food. My neighbor and I stayed put. I hit each floor to find the source and found it came from our floor around the middle of the building. I have a funny story behind the whole thing but it is one meant for face-to-face.
P.S. Yes, Will, you will just have to be patient. ;)
>:( You know how not patient I am!
ReplyDelete