Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Film Walkthrough

Today I walked through the space and conducted some initial area shots.  The environmental sounds of the space (aka the HVAC system) ruins the audio a bit.  I will be mainly only making gestures in much of the video except for the intro and outro.  That is not to say that there will not be any voice.  I am planning on doing a voice-over with the addition of music.  Probably something epic.  Dare I say possibly even SUPER EPIC SOUNDTRACK?!?   I think I just did.  So yeah, my hope is to have it finished by Friday before we head out for the wedding.  Katrina said she is willing to be my camera girl tomorrow morning before work. Woot woot!

4 comments:

  1. Careful with epic soundstracks on YouTube. Always mix in some background audio... otherwise you could get a content violation warning. May or may not have happened to me with that water melon video on the first go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few sound tracks came with my editing program. I am fairly certain those are fair-use. I guess I can use them and find out. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, those should be fine. It's more the stuff you'd get from iTunes or maaaayyybe a CD that might cause problems.

    I assume you're doing this on your PC right?

    ReplyDelete