Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Response Blog

This post is a response to a faithful reader.  As far as I can tell. :)

The reason for me leaving my current work is to have more time with Katrina.  She flies out to Japan at the end of next month and I stay here to finish school.  This means we have a lot of together time to stock up on as well as packing, cleaning, and organizing.  In addition to all of that I may also be dabbling in the creation of YouTube videos while trying to balance a workout project and an online course that is pretty heavy in literature.  For a little money on the side I am also donating plasma twice a week.  Tomorrow is day three. :)

While Katrina is gone I plan to focus on video creativity, school, and hopefully a little furniture design/construction. Today my editing software and green screen should be arriving.  EXCITEMENT!

K, bye!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see some video blogging... I have been wanting to get a screen capture program so that I can capture my video gaming funnies etc...

    also tell kat I say good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete