Monday, June 13, 2011

Good Day

Today was a very productive day.  We were pretty much out of the apartment all day completing errands.  I scheduled my PTO for the wedding and gave my 2-ish week notice. Katrina took care of some paperwork mailed some stuff.  My back-up battery came in today so we went to Best Buy to pick it up as well.  We even scheduled hair appointments for tomorrow. I would say it is a pretty good start to the day.

Tomorrow is also the fist day of my online course with NDSU.  Judging by the books for the class, I expect that not only will we read a lot but also write way more than anyone should for a Shakespeare course.  Further more, my software is supposed to be delivered on Wednesday.  This week should be fun even though it may turn out to be busier than normal.

1 comment:

  1. Quitting the job huh? You should do a blog post about why you're quitting and where you will/might be going!

    Unless you already have and I just haven't been paying attention. :(

    ReplyDelete