Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Snap into a YouTube

Oof, I just finished catching up on my main subscribed channels.  For the most part it could have been short but I have been slacking a bit on the videos.  What made it especially long was the 20 min video one of the YouTubers posted.  Let me be honest here in saying that I did skip through a lot of her video but caught the main parts.  I do not think I will ever post a video that long...it is just way too long if you are catching up on other channels in the same night.

Also, eventually I am going to break the link between this blog and Facebook.  I may be doing this either sometime this week or sometime soon.  If you want to continue to check out what I am up to toss this link (http://thismomentsbreath.blogspot.com/) up on your your browser somewhere to save it for later.  Check ya on the "Flip" side. ;)

Edit: Yes Will, you are one of my mains that I watch. :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'll have to try to get some content up then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you will. I would be game for some collaborations here and there as well if you are into that sort of thing. To start off I am already planning on a collaboration with Taylor to document our upcoming workout progress.

    ReplyDelete