Sunday, June 19, 2011

A New Week

Well, today begins a new and exciting week.   I plan to accomplish much more this week that I did last week.  Here is a list of my hopeful completed items.

-Oil change for both vehicles
-Do some self repairs on Buick
-Do some parts hunting for the blazer (I plan on putting it up for sale next month)
-Record my video idea (looking at an outdoor video so here is to hoping for good weather)
-Edit my video and upload it to YouTube (thinking about one video a week for now)
-FINALLY rearrange the apartment furniture
-Work ahead on my Shakespeare homework
-Possibly start on the totes in the garage

We have a wedding to attend at the end of the week so any free time is crucial.  Very limited video gaming for me this week.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about the YouTube videos!

    Also, for some reason (and I really can't explain this), I read "start on the totes in the fridge."

    So, yeah.

    ReplyDelete