Monday, June 28, 2010

Boy, I am completing quite a it of errands but still have more to go. Today I requested a duplicate title for my bike so I can switch it over to ND and then hopped over to start my STR (State Tuition Reimbursement) for school.. I also deposited two checks and am finally able to clear out the line of credit once again. We made a trip to best buy this morning and bought a GPS unit. Which will come in handy when we make that road trip to California. :) We also helped Trav out a bit with his resume and showing him where Preference Personnel was...it is like only a block from us! Unfortunately, there isn't really much open for small engines right now but they told him that they would keep looking and keep him informed. I really hope he can find something. If not in small engines at least some sort of decent labor job. Warehouses pay decently. ;) He would like to find something up here in Fargo so he can be closer to his girlfriend. Ah, as is life. :)

In other news, still waiting on federal tax check. We had a little false hope when a check from the VA came since they both come from the US Treasury in Austin, TX. I am also still trying to muster the will power to measure the apartment so I can add an accurate model into Sketch-up. I will be creating furniture and all. :)

Tomorrow, I plan on doing all the cleaning and organizing I was thinking about doing this weekend.

Oh and Congrats again to Josh and Ashely Will for the Marriage this weekend. It was a very lovely ceremony and I really liked the idea of the two of them each pouring sand from two glass containers into one. Makes a nice memento. There were other things that were a bit different about the wedding that I enjoyed but that was the most prominent.

2 comments:

  1. Going to CA? For why panda bare?

    Yeah, "bare", not "bear". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a relative in San Fran that wanted us to visit this year but we had to postpone it do to us being busy.

    ReplyDelete