Watched a wonderful performance of "Oklahoma!" tonight at NDSU! I think I am going to audition for some plays for next semester and maybe get back into voice lessons if I can fit it into my schedule. Tonight reminded me of the excitement of being on stage and performing. Too bad I was dehydrated after the show and thus feeling slightly anti-social.
Next week I start my 10 hours of community service for a service-learning project. I am helping out at a nursing home. I will be helping with Bingo and Adult Daycare. Should be exciting since the last time I was helping at a nursing home was when the high school swing choir was singing there for some Christmas. Charm do not fail me now. I do not want to make anyone angry by saying the wrong thing. I wonder if I should keep wearing my leather jacket or ditch it for something a bit less rough looking. First impressions are key.
Also, at the end of next week Katrina will be having her interview for the JET program. So make sure you send her your best wishes and prayers.
Yeah, that jacket is scary... even for me. *shudder* Biker Justin! Which I guess is accurate... hmmmm.
ReplyDeleteDoes a "Good luck Katrina!" here count? I hope so.
Good luck Katrina!