According to the weather forecast, the warming trend is coming to a pause. We may be back down around 20 degrees starting tomorrow. The overcast and cool breeze suggests that there is some truth in this prediction.
I have been thinking about a couple heavy posts but since class begins in 8 minutes...with only 10 students actually here at the moment...I do not really have the time. With such an empty class I am beginning to wonder if the majority of the students thought that today was a service-learning project day like most Thursdays. The room is extremely empty for it being so close to the start of class.
Update: People are trickling in. It may so happen that people are just moving a bit slower today and that a rush will come when there is about 2 minutes to spare.
Update: Class is finished and only maybe 20 students arrived for class. I guess most thought that we had another Thursday off from class.
Iiii'mmm ccccoooommmiiinnggg aaasss fffaassstt aass Iiii cccaaannn...
ReplyDelete