Friday, February 25, 2011

My Life Online

We discussed tracking those that Google our names in my Interpersonal Communication class today. That pushed me to search what parts of my life are actually online. Surprisingly and not surprisingly there is way too much about me and my activities. You can find history of my high school sports and academics. I also stumbled upon an old address that I posted on what I thought was a private guild chat in a gaming site. Thank goodness I do not live there anymore. You can also read a couple of my articles I wrote for the papers while I was overseas. I even found an old site that lists me as a Master Artist yet within the Edwin Booth Players...which I am not sure how membership in that works since I was gone for so long and am now a minor instead of a major. I tried changing my information on one site but I am sure it will take a while for the search link to be updated. Let this be a lesson to future generations. I know I for sure am going to teach them internet safety as they grow up in this advancing technical world.

1 comment: