I am not sure if working with my team to write that drama had anything to do with it but recently my brain's creative side has been going at full power. The day it happened was the most challenging since it was a Saturday and I had to work. Having all those thoughts and ideas bottled up caused them all to explode like little fireworks in my brain. Often I found myself paralyzed as an idea took over all thought including my "auto-drive" function. Only when some time had passed in deep thought did I notice that I was no longer moving and instead just staring down at my cart. I am fairly certain that I was not very productive that day on the physical end but boy was I productive on the mental side. You could say I went mental that day...
Katrina flies out for Chicago today and her interview is on Friday. She seems more nervous about the flight more than anything. She packed her suit and all into a carry-on just to be certain that her luggage does not become lost since there really is not time to wait fro them to find her bags. Also, apparently we can save an average of $500 if we were to fly out of Minneapolis whether to Japan or just to Chicago. This is kind of sad because we have a decent international airport right here in Fargo.
Just that day?! OOOOH! BURN!
ReplyDeleteOK, maybe not so much.
Sounds like the JET program is pretty much the same thing as what we're doing, but they pay much better! xD