Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Post-Cleaning Day Two

We did not accomplish as much as I had planned. This is due mainly to errands and being host to a St. Patrick's day meal. We did complete the kitchen, living room, bathroom, and storage closet enough so that it is comfortable for company. The office and bedroom still needs work as well as the cupboards, drawers, bookshelves, games and movies. I also need to organize paperwork a bit better, rearrange the office, and find the key for our safe (not a good thing to be missing he key for). It does not look like I will be getting to the garage even though we have had the most beautiful weather. I think that since I am sitting here with my computer that I will gather the game and movies to make a list of what to sell and for how much (planning on using Amazon to sell it all).

In other news, just finished my FAFSA for my final year of school. I am really hoping for Work-Study next year. Also, I have been thinking a lot about real estate investments and managing. This is a pretty decent area for it considering around 80% of the population rents. Although if I was to own property in Minnesota then I would be able to tell the renters that they can deduct what they pay in rent from their taxes. We'll see what is available by the time I am ready.

3 comments:

  1. What movies/games are you getting rid of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep in mind, that is the first Halo...my disc is missing for the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty much anything we don't really play together:
    Fable III
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Fuzion Frenzy
    Halo
    Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
    Matrix Path of Neo
    Midway Arcade Treasures 2
    Mortal Kombat Deception
    Ninja Gaiden
    Prototype
    Sims 2
    Spawn Armageddon
    Splinter Cell: Double Agent
    Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
    Ulimate Spider-man
    Wolfenstein

    ReplyDelete