Here is a quick update before I go to class.
Major: Theatre Arts (General)
Minor: Management Communication
Expected Graduation: Spring 2012
Current Job Prospect for Summer: Leasing Specialist
Current Career Prospect: Property Investment
Also, I recently rearranged and decorated the office. I am quite pleased with the results and boy do I feel productive. Furthermore, I noticed that some of my decorations were made in the mid-1960's. Even furthermore, these decorations, which were previously shunned by Katrina, are actually accepted by her now. My efforts to make the space feel more like a home office rather than just a room with a desk is a success.
Wait, so you're doing theatre as your major now. Man, I think some sort of brochure is in order! :D
ReplyDeleteGood work on redecorating the place. We can has pictures?
I think I keep switching majors just so I have something to update you with. ;)
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about taking pictures but it will have to wait until we organize the closet side of the room first.
Where would you work as a leasing specialist?
ReplyDeleteI have an application for Goldmark. I may look for other options but I usually land the first one and always feel weird about being interviewed at different jobs around the same time...kind of feels like being untruthful.
ReplyDelete