This is something odd that I noticed when I returned to America. I do not know if the occurrence is do to a new chemical make-up for manufactured chocolate or even due to the anthrax shots. It could possibly just be what Will thought all along. That being my release of pheromones and now the increased release right beneath my eyes. Anyways, to the oddity.
Now when I eat chocolate I first start having a sensation in my cheek bones just below my eyes. Soon it begins to feel like those two localized areas begin to sweet a tiny amount although my cheeks do not feel moist to the touch. Then I feel somewhat of a light steam passing over my eyes. The best part is that this is increased significantly when eating mint chocolate wafers. Then it almost kind of burns. This reaction does not create any visible signs, according to Katrina.
Although this is a strange occurrence to me since it only started to happen after the deployment. I do not dislike it and in fact I made sure to save a mint chocolate wafer on my desk just so I could enjoy the experience when my day was all done. Has anyone ever had this happen or know what may cause this?
The I thought what now?
ReplyDeleteAll I know is that those mint suckers are dang tasty. I get so absorbed in the flavored that I probably wouldn't notice someone biting my arm, let alone cheek bone burn!
Back in high school you made the statement that I must give off some sort of pheromones or something when talking about my interaction with girls. I'm sure it was all in jest just like that observational research you did to decide if I was a dog or a vampire.
ReplyDeleteOh, your powerful man musk! No, that's real. ;)
ReplyDelete