Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blue

There is just something about blue eyes that I have always found attractive. At one point I thought that eye color was a trait that influenced more than just looks and in fact carried some deeper effect on the person as if it were a race in its own. Ever since my yellow contacts wore out I have wanted a pair of blue color change contact lenses. The technology now really makes them work well with brown eyes. I have been holding off buying them for really three reasons.

1. Cost - these types of contacts can be somewhat expensive

2. Welfare - I am not sure how long I should wait after the surgery to put stuff in my eye again...if ever

3. Comfort - I have been without contacts for so long now and I remember how uncomfortable they could be when met with a warm breeze or any breeze in that case.

Someday, I would like to try it out. I especially think that dark hair and blue eyes are really striking. One person in particular that I thought was fairly attractive was Matthew Bomer. They had him on a talk show this morning and his eyes were just really piercing. My yellow contacts brought forward sort of the same reaction and I received many compliments. If I am going to go through with it I might as well try it out while I am still a bit younger and attending college.

Being honest though, the blonde hair and blue eyes on guys is normal and does not seem to be as striking. For females both hair colors are equally attractive as long as the contrast is not so expansive....that can just be creepy. I have always been drawn more to blue eyes which is probably why my girlfriends have all had blue eyes.

3 comments:

  1. I remember those contacts! They wore out? I guess that makes sense, I just kind of expected something like that to be a super long-term here for ever kind of product.

    What kind of lifespan did they have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, those things lasted until at least my second year in college. When did we do "Through the Mirror"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that was senior year... I think.

    ReplyDelete