Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Autosense

Sometimes I wish I would have spent a bit more time understanding vehicles. Lately some bar became unattached from my Blazer just beyond the front tire. From what I researched my only guess (and hope) is that it is the sway bar. Seeing as it is now bent, the whole bar will have to be replaced. It may be expensive though since it runs just short of the width of the vehicle and is surrounded by a metal enclosure...which to my guess will make it difficult to remove. Maybe I will try to fix it myself this time. All I need to do is find the parts...and find out exactly what it is as well as what tools I may need. Until then, I think I am just going to ride bicycle since the sidewalks are melted enough. I will still need to dress warm since it is a cloudy, windy, and 35 degree Fahrenheit kind of day.

1 comment:

  1. Boo broken car! When you mentioned your bike on Facebook I thought your meant motorcycle. Now I know.

    ReplyDelete