Looks like we did not miss the snow after all. Although, the snow seems light and fluffy with not an overabundance of flakes. One almost has to think that the to shift to cold just in time for it to snow may be a continuation of help to reduce the likely flooding of the Red River. It sure does look pretty though. If I had a closed in porch/balcony I would totally be watching the skies rather than sitting cooped up in this office...even though it does have a pretty nice window I can peer through without too much obscuring the view.
Also, one of these days I will sit down and write the letters I have been failing to get to. Why is it so tough to just sit down and write a quick letter? I wrote quite a few when I was away but can not seem to stop and write. Sadly, the letters also include a few Christmas/New year cards. Maybe I will put that on a "To Do" list and force myself to stay awake until I finish.
Today's To Do:
-Write Letters
W+ MJ V
CJK
J + S M
K S
-Finish Reading "Neither Wolf Nor Dog"
-Wash Dishes?
That is good for now. Do not want to get too zealous. ;)
Till Next Time!
Boo snow! Yay flooding! Wait...
ReplyDeleteYou're pretty far from the river right? If it did flood you'd just get days off from school?