Thursday, February 10, 2011

Red Rivers Stream Through My Mind

I find myself longing to be enveloped in red. After some psychological color studies I was reminded how comforting it felt to slide into my red satin sheets and pull the night-black comforter over top. The color always seemed to comfort me and bring a sort of life with it. I know Katrina was not a fan of the satin sheets mainly because they were quite chilly until the body had some time to bring it to a comfortable temperature. Being quite warm bodied, the cool touch may have helped a bit with the relaxation. Then again, I am not sure my old black comforter is usable anymore since I remember it being fairly flat. One of these days I will once again lay my safety color down upon the mattress and slip into bliss.

For Future Reference (In case you did not know):
Red and Black have been my favorite colors since I knew what colors were. In kindergarten we had to choose a favorite color and fill in a single square. I colored one half red and one half black.

1 comment: