Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Test in 30

Just a quick shout out so I can study a bit more for my test today.

Have you ever had the chance to enjoy iGoogle? If not, I suggest you hop on over. They have many multinational tools. The one I made use of was the translator. I translated a status that I hijacked from someone else, which I found out later had some pretty hilarious meaning. After that I bounced around translating Japanese and German. It was pretty fun to see what the translation had in store. Quite often the output needed a bit of interpretation since quite often the sentence structure or translated word was not correct. I also spun it and posted some responses in the respective languages which I am sure was just as hilarious or confusing for the people I sent them to. Anyways, if you get a chance you should check out iGoogle. It is worth the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment