The tickets were bought and the reservations are the only items that remain to be finished. In late October I am going to be going to Anaheim, CA to a Blizzard Entertainment Convention with Justin, Chris, and Mike. I foresee us all having a great time. I may even bring my roller blades and hit the coast. The ticket buying process was a bit worrying since there are only a few tickets sold compared to the number of people trying to buy them. We missed the first sale of the tickets but secured some on the second (and last) day of tickets sales. I hope to start doing a little something something on YouTube before that starts so I can warm up to the whole interweb video and editing process.
The other big trip that I will be taking this summer is the trip to Chicago, IL in late July to send Katrina off to Japan. The best part of it all is that we will be taking a train from Fargo to Chicago. I am pretty excited since this will be the first time either of us ever rode the train in a sleeper car instead of just the regular first-come-first-serve seats of the passenger car. Depending on some items of importance this may or may not be the workings for my first YouTube video.
You guys are going to Blizzard happyland? Dude...
ReplyDeleteTotally dude!
ReplyDelete