Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Feelin' Great

Wow, what a wonderful weekend that was.  Camping was fun, the Wedding was fun, the Relatives were fun, and the Waterfall was fun.  I am so glad we decided to camp at that state park.  I feel so refreshed and was reminded why I need more nature around me than this city has to offer.  California anyone?  One of Katrina's cousin told me that there is a battle between North Cali and South Cali.  He is from North Cali so of course when I asked him which is more beautiful he propped up North Cali.  Also, apparently San Jose has the most PhD's per capita over any other city in the nation.

Keep an eye out for the video.  I have a lot of footage to edit down but should be able to be done by Friday.  I would say that it would be fair to expect videos once a week on Fridays from now on. :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Good times camping. Have you considered nature videos? :D

    Or destroying nature videos? MWAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nature is wonderful but a little hard to control. Would be fun to do though. I just enjoy the relaxing feeling that nature brings to me. I am sure many of my videos will include nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean n I seem to pick apts with lots of trees around.. not only are they a great natural fence but they provide shade and wildlife.

    totally looking forward to more videos ^_^!

    ReplyDelete