Oof, sorry for the delay between posts. Apparently my last post was a bit more controversial than I intended so I took some time to re-evaluate what to include in posts. I think from now on I am going to avoid my deeper and really personal thoughts and just type stuff on the surface or semi-personal to non-personal thoughts. Now for the real post.
Ever notice how as the days go by we do not always notice when stuff grows just because the growth is too slow for us to notice with the frequency of views. Then one day your like "Whoa, my hair is getting long" or "Holy, your dog has grown" in which the owner replies "Oh? I guess I haven't noticed." Just the other day as I was washing my hair I noticed "Holy, I have a lot of hair right now." I was extremely tired since I did not sleep that night so the discovery may have been fostered by a slight bit of sleepiness.
Also, I think I am beginning to work YouTube into my regular morning routine. I have my subscriptions sent directly to my e-mail. This makes it really easy to support those that I watch and see what they are all up to. Since a few of my subscriptions are partners with YouTube (which basically means that they get a share of the AdSense profit) I try to help them earn their pay check by giving a view here and there. One day I may enter the YouTube scene so these early connections may be important to make. One person in particular has used YouTube to make a large impact on his family life. Click the following link to check out his story: http://blogs.forbes.com/michaelhumphrey/2011/05/31/shaycarls-epic-journey-to-youtube-stardom/
Boo not doing controversial posting!
ReplyDeleteI find this decision controversial.
Mwahahaha
ReplyDelete