Friday, June 10, 2011

Progress

Well, the camera is bought, the software (including a free green screen) is ordered, and now all I have to do is look around and figure out how I am going to contribute.  I may look at entering some contests before I start adding my own ideas.  The software is not a super extreme special effects program.  In fact it is a fairly basic editing program.  I guess I will see what it is all about when it arrives next Wednesday.  Maybe I will dig into Windows Movie Maker in the meantime until the package arrives.  What to do for a first post?  An introduction post? Some silly antics?  What would you guys think would be best for a first post?

2 comments:

  1. I'm all curious about what you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, I am planning on sharing the product in my first video...*crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete