Thursday, June 16, 2011

Video Tutor

Well I made my way through the software's tutorials but I am still not sure how to make use of the green screen.  I guess I may have to do a bit more digging.  Overall, I am thoroughly impressed.  One thing I hope that I can do is separate the sound from the video so I may delete the sound from the video if for some reason I needed too.  I guess for now I can just section the portion I want to have muted from the rest of the "event" and mute it.   Also, anyone know how to find current contests on YouTube?  I thought that there might be a category for it but I was wrong.

As soon as I take the time to actually rearrange the furniture how I want it then I will start pumping videos...maybe?  Also, I went to a stylist for my hair.  I told her to teach me how to use product and make it look good.  Now I have a fohawk on the days I actually use the product.  Yay for being a civilian and being able to style my hair!

[EDIT:  I guess it is spelled Faux Hawk]

4 comments:

  1. eww fohawk do not approve.. then again I have not seen it on you yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually looked pretty good when the stylist did it...I am having difficulty replicating the awesomeness. I dislike how my hair is heavy and falls flat on the top of my head so this faux hawk helps with some lift. I am thinking about keeping for my videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/contests_main

    Hahahaha, it's a fawk! FAWK FAWK FAWK!

    ReplyDelete