Well, the verdict is in on two of my 4 tests I have completed thus far. Only two grades have been reported since I just took two this week. The harder of the two tests that I took was bumped up slightly to an 87% (B) due to some curving and additional bonuses. The somewhat easier test and the test I may have studied a bit more for was graded with a 92% (A). This is a much more positive track that I am following compared to my rough beginning last semester. Sadly, I know I can do better and, although they are both decent grades, I am not extremely excited with the effort put forth. In my past years these decent grades would cause me to loosen some slack in my studiousness. With my experience I know that this is not and should not be the case. I need to snap that rope a bit tighter and keep muscling through. I will not be pleased until the final grades are in and I know I did the best I could...I may not be pleased even then since I seem to be regaining my lack of satisfaction with my writing despite what positive comments I hear. I also will not let this lack of satisfaction derail me from reaching my potential and my goals.
LET'S DO THIS!
p.s. Apparently, I missed mentioning that I reach my first 100 post during the last post. Mainly because I just noticed it now. Yay 101!
Let's go Justin, let's go! 500% on the next test! Whoo!!
ReplyDelete