Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shiny Eyelids

Apparently when one is not getting enough sleep a symptom of dark shiny eyelids surfaces. I think I am going to call i an early night and aim for a good 8 hours of sleep...which would be about 5:30am or so. I may just round that up to 6am. I have really been feeling just worn down lately. Luckily, this weakened state is coming around just as Katrina is finishing up with her cold. Maybe I will do some brain training before bed too now that I have....shoot...I can not even think of the name of the game right now. Bleh. Well, you know, that one brain training game that is not Brain Academy. Justin has the game so I am sure he would know. Anyways, goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm, brain train. I get images of a brain on the train tracks going "choo choo!"

    ReplyDelete