Friday, February 4, 2011
The Warming
It is hard to believe that we reach such high temperatures in February. I look on is disbelief as my atomic clock displays that it is 37 degrees Fahrenheit outside. My doubt is ceased when the mercury filled gauge outside reflects the same degree. I, like most, thoroughly enjoy these warming trends during the winter. In my mind I see it as natures way of helping to decrease the amount of flooding to come when spring arrives. Each time that we reach above 30 I am hopeful for an early spring. I look forward to the days that I can bring the table and chairs out to the balcony and set up my temporary desk in the warming rays of the sun. For now, these days are a gentle reminder that the day will come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Supposed to be 62 here over the next couple days.
ReplyDeleteShort winter, eh?
ReplyDelete