Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Boo!

Oh boy, that was good. My post totally caught you off guard. You didn't see it coming. Anyways, welcome to my first blog post of February. Where the unattainable is attained...err...wait that's Zombo com.

This one will be a quickie since I have only 10 minutes.

Currently checking out Amway but waiting to make a decision until I have some questions answered by an ol' military buddy I am meeting with tonight as well as some opinions from a couple of relatives that have been through it. As of now I am fairly cautious due to the companies past history, what it could do to my credibility as a public relations major, and other seemingly normal foreseen bumps in the road.

Sometime last week I went in for a haircut and finally today I had my face meet the same trimmed look that my head does. I think I am getting better at this whole shaping of the facial hair thing. Randomly, the perfect length for my facial hair seems to be a 3 on my electric razor. Is that random? Eh, the world may never know. Enjoy your day!

1 comment: