Sunday, March 27, 2011

Puzzle Vision

Each day I see a bit more clearly of who I was, who I became, and who I am. People always told me that I could do anything. I had a lot of drive back then. Although I could not see it back then I did have a great future ahead of me...if I would have only stayed on track. Unfortunately something...someone stopped me. I soon was looking out for the future of another and pushing mine off the train. This all crashed when the train derailed. I found myself injured and alone even though I had one of my best friends only a few steps away. Before the crash people were giving me small warning signs. They would tell me that my aura was much weaker. They would tell me that I didn't seem as happy as I used to be. This is where I began to play the dead man floating down the river. The current of the relation"ship" was pulling me behind it and I was drowning. When the cable was cut I continued to just float in life for a long time. Memories of the things I accomplished were small flickers in the gray mass of my much weaker self.

Recently I have been feeling like I found shore. The life that gave me so much light is returning and I see potential in myself once again. There are still some steps I need to take in order to make this fire grow but for the most part I have began to make sparks. The main thing to work for is to trust in myself and to allow the path to lead me through great things instead of stepping off when faced with the need for personal strength and courage.

I am all fueled up and ready to leave the gate.

3 comments:

  1. I assume it would be inappropriate to congratulate you on the pun, what with the more serious nature of the post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like how I worked a pun into an image?

    ReplyDelete